Monday, October 12, 2009

So stressed!

Gah I've been so emotionally stressed out these past couple of weeks. I need some serious retail therapy, please and thank you. Ugh, why is it that I was alot more rich back when I was younger than I am now (which is dirt poor). I mean, come on! Look at this! I am taunting myself! ;o;



Anyways, I decided to make my comeback video on youtube today, out of complete random-ness. Hm, so far so good. Good feedback, so I hope everything will be okay for me to start making my videos again. All I need now is a decent camera. Sigh, which is yet to come. SIGH! I've been eying the new Samsung TL225 for the longest time, but things just never seem to work out. But hopefully soon.

Hm, my order of contacts from Ulzzang Style has yet to go through and process, which is very unimpressive. So I don't know if I'll be ordering from them again. But I do like their deals, so hopefully their products will change my mind. I can't wait!

I've also been eying boots for the fall season, and I fold the most cutest pair at Charlotte Russe for only $35! AHH must go to a CR ASAP!



Also, the Sephora Freinds&Family event is coming soon! Can't wait to go on a Sephora haul! <3

But yeah, boyfriend is totally draining all my energy, sigh. Such unnecessary stress.. not to mention my non-shopping mopey butt here in my tiny college cubicle, sigh! So sad.


On a kinda little tiny happier note, I found and ordered my halloween costume! <3
This is the outfit I ordered from ebay! I am adding bunny ears and a fluffy tail that I got about a year ago and is just lying around at home in my closet haha. I think it's super cute! I also ordered the same leggings as the model along with a garter belt, so best believe it's going to be full out sexified for this year's halloween hehe~! (;

In total my costume was close to $40 (S&H included!) Not too bad I'd say hehe ;) <3

I can't wait to get to put this little item on and go all out on my make-up and hair and take lots and lots of pictures! :) I shall, of course without a doubt, upload them here. HEHE! But yeah, still deciding on shoes, I'm thinking black pumps. I don't know, we'll see. Something black for sure though. Ah, so excited!

Wellps, that's about it for today's rant. See you all soon! xoxo, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment