Monday, August 31, 2009

Wishlist, sorta? :3

So! As I was browsing the web for a site with the ACRYLICK Beauty Beholder t-shirt for babe, looking for suitable birthday presents for both Kimmi&Cindy, I stumbled through a buncha stuff I wouldn't mind getting myself LOL. First off, the Basic V-Neck Cami's at FOREVER 21 for only $3.80! That's a burger! Too bad I didn't see them at the store the other day I went OR the headphone tank top I wanted.. darn them. NEXT WE HAVE MORE ACCESSORIES! <3

All of them are super cute! I can't wait to go to forever &get a discount on all of them! (; And then I was looking through my emails, and I found one from ULTA, and I got a 20% off coupon for all cosmetics, excluding the high end ones, but still! Works for HIP &NYX ;) Let's gooooo~! Hehehe, and then all HARAJUKU LOVERS fragrances for 50%! :o Nice! But no keychain, lol. I don't think I need anymore perfume though, when I have a full bottle of my super awesome Viva la Juicy :3 ! While browsing the awesome ULTA website, I realized that ULTA was one of the best when I saw that they carried the MUCH appraised H2O+ skincare line! OMG, they even have Value packs! I gotta get my hands on these items soon! Maybe before my photoshootS! But they're all very, very expensive! D:

And then I saw the Strivectin Neck Cream& the Instant Faccial Sculpting Cream! I was amazed at what the product said it could do, but I'm not sure if I should trust it or not. Plus, running at 70-100$ a piece if a little pricey, but if it works, then fukc who needs a facelift ever again?! Hm, gotta hit the ULTA store soon! ;) <3

*

3 comments:

  1. forever 21 have great accessories all the time! Love the wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! I wanted to drop by and let you know about the giveaway I'm having on my blog right now. Please enter if you have the time!
    http://hqcdblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/he-qi-crystal-designs-giveaway-3.html
    Thank you for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is the necklace! Actually,they're both great.I have apair of wings earrings and that necklace would be great. :)

    ReplyDelete