Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I dream of make-up!

It's been awhile since I've went on a all out shopping spree. And I think I'm in desperate need of one ASAP! There have been a couple of things I've been eyeing, such as the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte lipsticks! They are SO beautiful, and the reviews are great but damn $35 for a lipstick is a little >__>; ! But look at the amazing packaging!
I should have gotten one when I ordered a whole buncha goodies from the Sephora Friends&Family sale! ;o; So sad.

But anyways, Forever 21's new TWIST featuring the ballet style clothing just came out and I fell in love with all but too many of the items.

SOO~! ADORABLE! If anything, I want that purple dress, ahh I love dresses a little too much haha~♥

Hm, and then I found out my friend is a KARMALOOP representative so he gave me a code for 20% :) Definitely gonna put that to good use! If anyone wants the code, just comment or e-mail me!

Alrighty~! Off to do "work" now haha bye everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment