Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rain, rain, go away~!

Today, the storm of the century hit the shores of northern California. And I have to say, my mood went right down with all hopes of sun this week. So I decided to sleep in today, which I've been doing too much of for the past week. Hm, seems there's something missing in my life? A diamond ring? A new MAC pallete of eyeshadows? New heels? New fall wardrobe? Nah. That's not it.. seems I'm missing my boyfriend who's all the way down south in Irvine. Sigh, who knew I'd miss him so much. It's been more than a month now. Sigh, it's okay only 3 more weeks to go. I can wait that long, right? Well, to save my sane mind I went surfing on the web for a new swimsuit for my trip down to sunny OC <3

Then off to Nordstrom.com I went to check out the holiday new releases and SCORE! Lookit what I found~!

Bobbi Brown Chrome Palette - $75
M·A·C Eye Bag in Naughty Noir - $36
M·A·C Lip Bag in Put A Spell On You Pink! - $36
(Willing to pass up on for the Dazzleglass Creme!)

Ah, such great things! So excited to see the rest of the holiday collections to come! :) Hm, what else did I spy on the internet, AH! Sanrio just came out with new additions to the 35th year anniversary line and I think it suits my mood quite nicely~!
Ah, yes. How I adore you pretty little Hello Kitty items! Hrm, these days I haven't been eating much but whenever I do get hungry I crave ONE thing, lol. It's either sushi, or one of these guys:
LOL, no lie, these are the bomb if you don't have a kitchen or a stove haha. But I'd still go for the regular sushi anyday if I had the option! ;)

Ah~! I'm drooling...

SO! Babe and I have finally made up about this whole halloween party situation and it's BACK ON! I was given the privlidge to make the event promotion banners and boy did I have fun with these, hahaha of course they meant to be jokes, but we ended up using them anyways, haha yay! Here are some of them:
LOL okay, that's all folks~! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment