Thursday, October 29, 2009

Craig David - Insomnia.mp3

Hello everyone, it's 4 AM and I am FULLY awake ONCE again. These past two weeks have been one of the worst cases of insomnia I have ever experienced in my entire lifetime. And I have finally found the cause: GREEN TEA! That's right, after every meal and whenever I'm not drinking my eight cups of water I have been downing nothing but HOT organic natural green tea, no sugar added whatsoever... (surprising, I know!) But yes, I've changed my drinking consumption recently and honestly I have been feeling VERY healthy and my skin has never been better, well it WAS. Now my lack of sleep has gotten me into deeper trouble like acne and dark circles under my eyes. But I'll try to fight this urge to pull "all nighters".

To date, the only negative side effect reported from drinking green tea is insomnia due to the fact that it contains caffeine. However, green tea contains less caffeine than coffee: there are approximately thirty to sixty mg. of caffeine in six - eight ounces of tea, compared to over one-hundred mg. in eight ounces of coffee.

But along with this negative aspect, green tea helps reduce so many illnesses such as cancer, arthritis, high cholestrol, and can prevent strokes as well as BURN BODY FAT! YES, I've been losing weight without going on super crazy diets or starving myself. Honestly, I don't know why I never thought of drinking green tea before. I've never felt better.

I just need to try to find a way to sleep while drinking my usual 5+ cups of tea everyday, hehe. ♥

I LOVE GREEN TEA SO MUCHIES~! ♥
And!
Green tea ICE CREAM! Nom nom~! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried switching to decaffeinated green tea? I had that very same problem and so in the AM I'll drink organic green tea but in the evening I switched but I haven't seen/found organic caffeine free green tea.

    ReplyDelete