Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

So! I've been watching this anime with my friend Manson & Aaron, and I've gotta say, it's one of the BEST shows out there. Now, usually I'm not really into the robot themed anime series but my friend Manson said it was his FAVORITE so I had to see what he was raving about. Honestly, after the first 3 episodes I was HOOKED! It's awesome. This show consisted of everything, robots, action, cute girls AND boys, drama and humor. Awesome. It's only 28 episodes long, but now I'm wishing they made it alot longer and the ending not so sad. But I think that's one of the great points of this series, it's unexpected. It's not your usual hero/heroine
wins 24/7 or love conquers all. All in all, I LOVE IT. Highly recommended! (;

I LOVE SIMON&NIA! ♥
Any suggestions to an anime series that we should watch next? :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment