Thursday, January 27, 2011

Roller Coaster;

So today was pretty much an emotional roller coaster. I don't know if it's my hormones going crazy and acting up on me, but I just can't seem to be emotionally stable at the moment. I had good news this morning on my way to class today, Trung finally got his camera fixed. I'm so happy for him, because I know how much he loved it. Another thing I was happy about was Justin finally getting that research position at a hospital in Long Beach. I'm so thankful, because now he is one step closing to achieving BOTH our dreams. I can't wait to see what else is going to happen next. My mother and I had a nice discussion about my future with JD, all while enjoying fresh logans! :) We talked about how he'll be closer to home by the end of the year and that if he does end up going to Stanford, he could just move into my house, where she'll cook him pho everyday haha.

On the other hand, there were some other issues that came up today that made me feel really negative. JD is going to be more busy with his schedule now, especially with the research job, school AND playing basketball for the school. :<>

I feel like my whole world has changed since I've been back at home. It really does suck. I feel more alone than I have ever felt in quite awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment