Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Don't play with fire if you're afraid to get burnt.

Don't ask someone for their opinion, and be angry with what you hear. Being your friend I will tell you the truth as I see it, that is why it is called MY opinion. If you didn't want to hear it, then don't ask. Save me my precious time to do things that actually mean something to me. I am not going to lie to your face, if you want that kind of answer, then ask a sympathetic stranger who just wanted to comfort you instead of make you see the truth so you can improve your life.

Sometimes I feel like I am misunderstood. Sometimes I feel as though people already have this perception of me, and no matter what happens it will always be the better alternative to use. Open your eyes, bitches. Just because I'm "pretty" doesn't mean I'm conceited. Just because I "get attention from boys" doesn't mean I go out of my way to do so. I am just an innocent bystander as I am cast with all these empty accusations, which are fueled by jealousy and their own insecurities. I am sorry you feel so badly about yourself that you have to put others down in order for you to get through the day. It is a terribly sad story; your life that is.






Oh and dear o' "boyfriend", sometimes you make me wonder... how it is you think the way you do? It's so hard to comprehend for me. You say you want forever, but your actions say the complete opposite. You say you want to be official, to be real, to be SERIOUS. But are you? You never attempt to take the initiative to make the first move, that step forward I have been waiting for. So we are stuck here; in this unhealthy attachment stage. I don't know what to call us, what to call you, and it makes me feel so lost. I don't know where we are. It's like the car is driving forever and ever and I'm waiting for the next stop, I want to know where we're going, but it's just an endless drive. I want to know if there is ever going to be more. If not, then I don't want to waste my time anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment