Thursday, January 27, 2011

Birthday dreaming;

So my birthday is coming up, yup big 2-1. ;) And I've never had a sweet 16, or an awesome 18 birthday party, or ANY in that matter. So I definitely want this year to be BIG. I want to be a princess for a day. I want be the focus of attention and loved and adored by everyone. Because lately I've been feeling pretty down on myself...

SO! I went through some sites and looked at things I would want/need in order to celebrate my birthday to my heart's content (IN VEGAS!) <3


A nice pair of CHANEL earrings would be awesome! It'd be my everyday earrings while I go out to lunch with my friends or go shopping in Las Vegas with my boys.


A nice handbag would be awesome for when it's not a very special evening out would be great. Something roomy, but nothing too big. I love this color! Of course my ideal would my the CHANEL 2.55 clasic flap bag but it's 3.6k :< no money!


A DRESS FOR THE MAIN NIGHT! I want to look like a real princess. I LOVE this dress so much but $400 is alot :< I'd have to think about it. Maybe I'll be able to find an alternative...


A BEAUTIFUL NECKLACE! This one is just so elegant and classy looking! But it's retailing for $2,500 :< I'd rather save up for a bag, but look how beautiful it is! The detailing is amazing.

I also want a nice new bikini set, just in case we go swimming or go take a dip in the hotel hot tub ;) <3 Oh, and a pair of nude pumps!
OKAY, THIS IS MY RULE TO MYSELF! NO MORE SPENDING MONEY ON STUPID THINGS! ESPECIALLY NO MORE MAKE-UP! I have to be stricter on myself if I ever want to see my bag anytime soon, my CHANEL wallet has been so very lonely~! D;

No comments:

Post a Comment