Thursday, August 27, 2009

ONE TREE HILL <3


So the new season is going to premier in about a month? I want to watch all the previous series to recap! I went to Target the other day and all seasons of One Tree Hill were on sale for only $18.99 :( I have to get them all and have a OTH marathon with the babe! Ah, but so sad that Lucus&Peyton aren't going to be in this season, which makes me wonder how they're going to pull the show off. We'll just have to wait and see I guess. But this pitcture is a little odd, is Peyton&Lucus' side photoshopped along with the picture of the rest of the cast? Because I've definitely seen that picture of Peyton before. LOL interesting. Well whatever, I'm just excited to see how Nathan's NBA career turned out, and how Brooke &Julian's relationship turned out. I KNOW something will happen with Sam, so dying to see what happens there. EEE~! So excited! (;

2 comments: